Re: important pf changes

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:17:13 +0200, Henning Brauer wrote:
>After much discussion we made a hard decision: we will change pf syntax from
>English to German.
When I was a kid all AF tricks had to be played before noon or the
would-be trickster was the fool.
When you are in all the timezones, courtesy of the 'net, it is very
hard to pick the time to "play".
The problem for friend Henning is that he can't even claim that his
publication was before 1200 UTC, can he?
Never mind, good code there gets him points anyway :) and he is about
right on time for all the bunnies in the Americas.....
>From the land "down under": Australia.
Do we look <umop apisdn> from up over?